fbpx

Reply: Please give me your feed back on my score

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Please give me your feed back on my score

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11282

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Rajesh,

If you consistently score in the 80% on the exam simulator, you will be fine for the real thing. Good luck!

- Steven
6 years 8 months ago #11186

Rajesh Rojukhirdu

Thanks a lot ram Mohan and tracy.
6 years 8 months ago #11185

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Hi Rajesh,

You are well in the range where people are generally considered "ready" for the exam. You seem to be successful, so I would keep doing what you're doing to keep the material current in your mind, but don't wear yourself out too much the day before the test... You want to be "fresh" for the big day!

Best of luck,

Tracy
6 years 8 months ago #11183

Ram Mohan

You seem to be going in good pace as suggested anything 85% above is most likely you should clear the exam in first round however self test with other mock test to get clear picture and ITTO score suggest that you are good to go
6 years 8 months ago #11176

Rajesh Rojukhirdu

Hello friends,

I am planning to give my pmp exam on 4th week of July. Currently my scores in prep cast exams are 133,168,167, 159 and 174. My score in ITTO exam is 178. Can you please give me your feedback and how to prepare further.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login