fbpx

Reply: 70% on the Preassesment

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 70% on the Preassesment

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11133

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

I don't recall specifically how I did on the pre-assessment test, but it was much worse than that. In spite of many years of project management experience I was not familiar with PMI's particular PMP language. After studying for a few weeks I started taking the practice exams, which were tremendously helpful. After the 3rd exam I was testing at about 85% and was forced by circumstances to have to conclude my PMP efforts (I had another commitment suddenly looming that would preclude continuing to study) , so I just jumped in and took the exam. And passed!

So, I think Ahmed's advice is on target. Plan out your time (when I was pressed for time, I targeted 1 topic in the Rita book per day). Then take the tests and spend time digging into the questions you got wrong as well as the ones where you felt you "guessed."

You can do this, it will just take a bit of focus and time management.

Good luck!!
6 years 8 months ago #11129

Ahmed Amin

Hello Ermal,
I recall I scored in the same range in this exam.
and Yes, you have a very good starting point.
my advise, you have a tight schedule so the first thing is to start with putting a plan, use your time wisely, leave the last 2 weeks for practice and filling in the gaps.

Good Luck.
6 years 8 months ago #11128

Ermal

Hello friends,

I have a question for you and would like to ask both PMP certified and those one the way about what their "L00.99 Pre-Course Self-Assessment" score was the first time you took it.
I have booked the exam, 8 weeks from now and i am not sure of the level i am actually. Should i feel confident or not?
I scored 70% on this prepcast assesment, but i am not sure if this is a good starting point, and if i can hope to be prepared in 8 weeks.
The test was made of 110 question and i was wrong on 33 of them

Thank you very much
Ermal

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login