fbpx

Reply: What took you by surprise?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What took you by surprise?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11058

Kevin Nason

Steve

When I actually took the exam, I was surprised that I needed the whole time to complete the exam. In prepping for the exam, I took many full sample exams and got them done with on average 40 - 45 minutes to spare. On exam day, I only had about 10 minutes to review the 10 or so questions I marked to review.

Kevin
6 years 8 months ago #11057

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Steve,

I did not have this experience. Each question on the test was like something I had experienced in the exam simulator. Some questions were (for me) harder than others due to a complex or subtle situation, but that was a matter of degree rather than the nature or topic of the question being a surprise.

I don't know if this answer helps you much, unless you're just looking for some reassurance that the studying you're doing is preparing you sufficiently to take the test.

Best regards,

Tracy
6 years 9 months ago #11023

Steve Hastings

For those who have recently taken the PMP, what was the topic, item or question style that took you by surprise? Something you came away from the test thinking that I totally did not expect that and would be prepared for if you had to take it again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login