fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Contact Hours

PMP Contact Hours 6 years 9 months ago #10931

• Pramit Sengupta
  • Pramit Sengupta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Can I use - 'Agile PrepCast Final Exam' as 35 Contact Hours for my PMP application, which I have already used for my PMI-ACP application?
Thanks
Pramit
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wolverton

PMP Contact Hours 6 years 9 months ago #10933

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
PMI would have to answer that question. I don't know if they allow double-dipping.
I know on my PDU dashboard I input my training and they have to validate it. It it is already in their system it get approved.
However, you need to make sure with them this is ok, one quick E-Mail/call should do it.
Best Wishes
John F. Wolverton, PMP®
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pramit Sengupta

PMP Contact Hours 6 years 9 months ago #10934

• Pramit Sengupta
  • Pramit Sengupta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the response. My question was for the Contact hours needed for submitting the PMP application and not related to PDUs that you need to maintain after you have successfully passed the exam. Can I use the same Contact Hours I used for my PMI-ACP application for my PMP application as well. I used 'Agile PrepCast Final Exam' for 21 hours of Contact Hours needed for PMI-ACP.
Thanks
Pramit
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wolverton
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login