fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam passed!!!

PMP Exam passed!!! 6 years 9 months ago #10906

• Kavita Padole
  • Kavita Padole's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am very happy that I have passed my PMP exam last week.

I had given all the tests of PM exam simulator & got between 86 to 92% marks. Its very helpful to build your confidence. Many terms are clear when you give exams specially calculation question are good to practice on simulator. Explanation of answer were also good to read even though you get it right first time. Features of simulator are very close to real exam.

But actual PMP exam is way more tougher than exam simulator. Even though I studied Pmbok, guide, Rita, Head first (overview) , PMP exam simulator & couple of free PMP exams but actual exam was very confusing & hard.

I will suggest to increase the difficulty level of question on simulator. For tools & techniques pmp exam never ask you direct question its always gives you situation & then you have to make correct choice. Even choices are very close to each other. So I recommend that in simulator exam its better to put tough options to practice. Thank you.

All the best to all new PMP aspirants!!!

PMP Exam passed!!! 6 years 9 months ago #10908

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Kavita

Congratulations on passing the Exam!!

Kevin

PMP Exam passed!!! 6 years 9 months ago #10914

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Outstanding, a job well done!
John F. Wolverton, PMP®
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login