fbpx

Reply: PDU-Proof

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDU-Proof

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10845

Rochelle Martinez

You can only use the PM PrepCast once either for the 35 contact hours for your PMP Exam application or if you're already a PMP, claim PDUs to maintain your certification.

Here are several ideas that will help you earn PDUs:

1) Subscribe to the free PM Podcast ( www.pm-podcast.com/free ).

2) Purchase The Agile PrepCast for $199.00 and earn 37 PDUs at www.agileprepcast.com/pdu .

3) Subscribe to The Free PDU Insider Newsletter ( www.pdu-insider.com ) and you will receive regular emails with links to free webinars that you can take.

4) Attend the dinner meeting of your local PMI chapter starting this month and you can earn 1 PDU for every attendance.
6 years 10 months ago #10817

John George

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,

I have already brought pm-precast for my pmp exam preparation in 2016. Can I use the same course that I brought already, for claiming 35 PDUs?

Thanks
John George
6 years 10 months ago #10816

John George

's Avatar

Thanks a lot Cornelius..
Thanks for the log file..
Thanks a lot
Until Next Time :) :)
John George
6 years 10 months ago #10808

Cornelius Fichtner

George,

If you are referring to the PDUs that you earn from The PM Podcast at www.project-management-podcast.com then please review our PDU page. You can find it here: www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu

It explains exactly what you have to do in order to track and claim. In essence, we recommend that you keep a logfile of every episode you listen to. The logfile is available for download on the same page.
6 years 10 months ago #10799

John Chelikuzhiyil George

Hi,

How can i have a document that proves I listened to Pm-Podcast episode?

Thanks
John George

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login