fbpx

Reply: PMP registration

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP registration

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10733

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Samuel,

I think that this should be fine as long as you acted as the project manager and your experience spanned all of the different process groups. You should review PMI's requirements in the Handbook ( www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...ssional-handbook.pdf ) to be sure you meet all of the requirements. There is now way to go around it. You either have the required experience or you do not. It is also critical that the project you worked on is an actual project (temporary endeavor to produce a unique product, service or result) and not ongoing operations. I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

Mark
6 years 10 months ago #10705

samuel sagoe

's Avatar

Hi

I am currently preparing for the PMP exams, thanks to the PM prepcast. I would like find out one thing about the application process. My project management experience is drawn from a single but continuous project in the production sector for 7 years. I wish find out if this is enough to qualify me for the registration process, and how you advice I go around it.

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login