fbpx

Reply: Reading List For Videos

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Reading List For Videos

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 9 months ago #10832

PreppyBoy

Dear Anonymous,
I posted this question twice. I got a better response there, but still not adequate. They are still refusing to admit the topics are covered out of sync with the manual. Best wishes!
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...ist-for-videos#10765
6 years 9 months ago #10813

Ahmed Amin

to be able to reply correctly, please let us know more details. which chapter you have read and which videos you have watched and why you think they are not synced?
6 years 9 months ago #10803

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi,
Yes I am also interested to know the answer to the question please.
Regards
6 years 10 months ago #10700

PreppyBoy

I've become a little confused with this, and was hopping you could clear it up. I read the first chapter of the book, then watched your first set of videos, and noticed they didn't quite sync up. Your materiel jumps around and doesn't follow through with the book in a linear way. I learn by reading the materiel, and then watching it, which is why I signed up for this. The workbook didn't seem to bridge that gap for me. Do you have a summary of what sections of the book are covered in each of your videos so I could follow along in the reading beforehand?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login