fbpx

Reply: 2017 PMP Scoring Exam Required

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 2017 PMP Scoring Exam Required

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10583

IVAN PLAZAS

Dear Cornelious,

I wanted to thank you not only for the response, but as well as for the outstanding quality of the Prepcast Course, Simulator and Formulas, products I have used to prepare my PMP Exam. I'd like to submit a change request for the simulator, in case it does not take the actual performing PMI's way of scoring as you described in your response. In order that not only the Exam Simulator but also the quizzes follow this additional difficulty and prepares us better. I will take the exam next Wednesday so I hope my preparation so far is enough to meet the challenge.

I'd like also to submit an improving feature so as that that simultaneously the quizzes could select a knowledge area and a process group ex procurement management KA and M-C process group.

Kindest Regards

Ivan
6 years 10 months ago #10575

Cornelius Fichtner

Ivan,

PMI does not tell us what the actual passing score of their exams is. Please see this article:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...cation-exam-debunked
6 years 10 months ago #10573

IVAN PLAZAS

Hi fellows, for those who passed recently the Exam what was the scoring required 75% or 62%?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login