Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Im taking the PMP next wednesday - Can you use a calculator?

Im taking the PMP next wednesday - Can you use a calculator? 3 years 5 months ago #10510

• Steven Peterson
  • Steven Peterson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Just wondering if there is a way to use a calculator?

I'm taking the exam next week on Wednesday. I've been scoring in the 80's consistently on both exams and quizzes. I hope I am ready!

Im taking the PMP next wednesday - Can you use a calculator? 3 years 5 months ago #10511

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 338
Steven,

There is of course never a guarantee, but scoring in the 80s consistently is a good indicator of readiness. After all... I always tell my students that if they consistently score >80% on questions that they have never seen before then they can consider taking the exam.

So if you score in the 80s the first time you take exams then that's a good sign.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Im taking the PMP next wednesday - Can you use a calculator? 3 years 5 months ago #10519

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Regarding the calculator, you will have access to the computer calculator only.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login