fbpx

Reply: Memorizing ITTOs for Estimate Activity Durations (E.A.D.)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Memorizing ITTOs for Estimate Activity Durations (E.A.D.)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10481

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Dan,

It is a very difficult prospect trying to memorize all of the ITTOs for the test, and one you will likely not succeed at. There aren't even that many questions about the ITTOs on the exam. What I can recommend is that you use the process flow charts for each process. This will show you how the inputs from one process become the outputs of another, and how they all connect. This is infinitely more useful that trying to memorize the ITTOs. As a starter, try and study the process flow charts for Project Integration Management. This is the "glue" that sticks the rest of the knowledge areas together.

-Steven
6 years 11 months ago #10448

Dan Schaeffer

In my sample test I failed to realize that E.A.D does not require Work Packages as an input and so missed the problem. I'll presume this is because Work Packages are part of the scope baseline but how does one determine whether or not something is an ITTO short of just memorizing the ITTOs? Clearly the work packages are needed before you can estimate durations.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login