Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Need Assistance on Improving Mock Exam Scores

Need Assistance on Improving Mock Exam Scores 3 years 4 months ago #10429

• Harold
  • Harold's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am consistently scoring between 66%-71% on the Prepcast Simulator Mock exams. I have taken 4 exams and have consistently gone back after each exam and reread the sections I am having difficulty in but still cannot improve my test scores. I am starting to lose motivation and running out of ideas. Help!

Need Assistance on Improving Mock Exam Scores 3 years 4 months ago #10435

• Nadir Singh
  • Nadir Singh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Harold,

You are very close! Please don't lose motivation. Keep plugging along. I covered my holes by reviewing notes and taking mock exams in my weak areas over and over and over. Keep going, you will get it. You're score of 66% to the recommended 75% is just 20 questions. Think about that, you are just 20 more questions away. Keep going.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login