fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Which address needs to be specified while filling up the PMP-Exam schedule ?

Which address needs to be specified while filling up the PMP-Exam schedule ? 7 years 1 week ago #10323

• SREEPADA RAO K
  • SREEPADA RAO K's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I have completed PMP- Application forum and currently in the next step of scheduling my PMP exam.
Currently I am on a International assignment in Prague, Czech Republic, but I am from Bangalore, India.

Question: I would like to enroll and take up the CBT in Prague during Aug17, In pro-metric test center available at Prague.

While scheduling the exam should I have to specify the temporary address in Prague or a Permanent address in Bangalore?

The concern is that currently I am staying in a temporary address in Prague and I will move to a permanent address after 2 months.
Should I have to wait for two months to complete my application form?

Please let me know which address should i specify while filling up the address forum?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login