Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Which address needs to be specified while filling up the PMP-Exam schedule ?

Which address needs to be specified while filling up the PMP-Exam schedule ? 2 years 5 months ago #10323

• SREEPADA RAO K
  • SREEPADA RAO K's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I have completed PMP- Application forum and currently in the next step of scheduling my PMP exam.
Currently I am on a International assignment in Prague, Czech Republic, but I am from Bangalore, India.

Question: I would like to enroll and take up the CBT in Prague during Aug17, In pro-metric test center available at Prague.

While scheduling the exam should I have to specify the temporary address in Prague or a Permanent address in Bangalore?

The concern is that currently I am staying in a temporary address in Prague and I will move to a permanent address after 2 months.
Should I have to wait for two months to complete my application form?

Please let me know which address should i specify while filling up the address forum?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...