fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP - you can too!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP - you can too!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10290

Wright Benjamin

Thank you Cornelius and team! I highly enjoyed studying with the PrepCast and Exam Simulator.

1 Below Proficient,
3 Proficient, and
1 Moderately Proficient

I completed a couple full length, 4 hour practice exams, however the non-timed quizzes were the most valuable to me due to life constraints plus knowing logic behind the answers helps.

I learned it's difficult, but possible to study with small children under the age of 5... I found early morning study sessions worked best allowing work and family life to continue as close to normal as possible.

I learned failing the CAPM on the 1st attempt years prior to taking the PMP is discouraging, yet it was gratifying to succeed after failure and helped prepare for the PMP.

I learned that completely remodeling your kitchen is possible though not advisable even though it allows for extra curricular use of your project management skill set outside of work. (Actually this may have been advised against in the PrepCast. Well either way it worked out and the kitchen is looking great!)

I read as much as possible, but mainly used the PMBOK and PrepCast/Exam Simulator.

Keep up the good work all you future PMPs; stay encouraged; you can do it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login