Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Should I continue through knowledge areas if I'm not achieving success at the end of each area?

Should I continue through knowledge areas if I'm not achieving success at the end of each area? 2 years 2 months ago #10245

• May
  • May's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been studying for approx. 1 month now. I have been watching Pod Cast, reading the PMBOK and Achieve PMP success. Should I try and get through all the material before practicing the simulator as I have also purchased the PM Prep Cast Simulator. I am planning to participate in a local boot camp sponsored by PMI in May.

Thanks for your help!

Should I continue through knowledge areas if I'm not achieving success at the end of each area? 2 years 2 months ago #10254

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
if you have went through the materials you listed and felt you understood most of the material, then I think you can go ahead and start practicing. It will let you know where you stand and how to move forward.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
21-Jun-2019: Free PMP Exam Coaching Webinar with Dan Ryan Register Now...