fbpx

Reply: Similar Questions on Prepcast Simulator and Real PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Similar Questions on Prepcast Simulator and Real PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10234

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh... almost forgot... our April 2017 Discount is for the simulator. Saves you 10% : www.project-management-prepcast.com/discount-coupon
6 years 11 months ago #10233

Cornelius Fichtner

Eric,

Yes. That's possible with "Live Feedback". Please visit www.pm-exam-simulator.com/features/45-live-feedback for the detailed description and then also scroll all the way to the bottom of the page where you can see all the main features of the simulator listed. There's also a free version available so you can try it out for 7 days.
6 years 11 months ago #10232

Eric

's Avatar

Thank you CF. I will purchase the exam questions. Is there a possible to ask questions on topics/questions I do not understand?
6 years 11 months ago #10228

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Eric,

It's a really hard question to answer. If you look at the lessons learned and testimonials that we have received in the past months you'll see a number of different feedbacks:
  • I do not recall anyone saying outright that the simulator is completely missing it's target
  • Some students say that the simulator questions are close but not exactly like the exam
  • Other students say that the simulator questions are a bit longer, but somewhat harder than the exam
  • Then again there are those who say that the simulator was exactly like the exam
I have come to the conclusion that it is quite a relative thing. Every student will answer this question slightly differently, depending on the actual questions they saw on the exam.

For example we also sell The PM Formulas and some students told us outright that it was a waste of their time to study the formulas because they were really easy on the exam. But recently we've had a lot of students who were really happy that they studied the formulas so in-depth, in particular how to solve a network diagram.

So what I'm trying to say is that the simulator will give you a good cross-section of questions that you may see on the exam and that we are doing our best to continuously improve the questions and adjust them to the latest feedback we get. But whether the questions will be exactly like the ones that you will see on your exam is really hard to say.
6 years 11 months ago #10225

Eric

's Avatar

Hello,

For those who have taken the real PMP exam and bought the exam simulator, did you notice similar questions/ scenarios on the PMP exam? I am contemplating about purchasing the exam simulator but only if the questions and situational questions are like the real thing. Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login