fbpx

Reply: Time Management and Simulator Score Review

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Time Management and Simulator Score Review

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 weeks ago #10170

Patrick

's Avatar

Hi All,

I have been practicing PMP Exam simulator from the past four weeks. I have scored 75.5%, 85.5%, 83% ,82% , 83% and 86.5% consequently in pmpexam simulator. I am able to finish all exam under 3 hrs and 15 min .

My concern is I am not able to judge how much time I should spend on each question. I usually set target time of 3:20 min for each exam. In attempt to finish exam under time I make lots of silly mistake. When I reviewed the exam I realized that I I could have very easily scored 88%-90% in last 5 mocks, had I spent more time on questions. But again, If I spend time on questions I get anxiety and fear that I will not able to finish my exam in allocated time. Please share some tips advise how to tackle this.

I have my exam scheduled on 9-April and now onwards I will spend time in reading all 13 chapters from PMBOK and PMBOK Glossary along with my notes. I will not try any more Exam simulator mocks and will solve timed and learning quizzes to solve remaining question .
Just to calm down my nerves and to test my readiness for exams I will attempt 2 more mocks from Free sources. just to get different flavor . I am avoiding Oliver 75 and 175 question ? Shall i attempt Oliver too ? Is my approach correct ?
I would appreciate if you can give me some more instructions /expert advice for last 10 days .

Also I noticed , reviewing the attempted mock is very painful…Each time I need to press previous and next button in order to review my marked questions and wrong questions. Any easy way to apply filters to select only wrong and marked questions ?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login