fbpx

Reply: Seeking a Study Partner who is preparing to tackle the Exam by Mid April 2017

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Seeking a Study Partner who is preparing to tackle the Exam by Mid April 2017

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10545

Armando

's Avatar

Have you started the study group? I messaged you on skype.
6 years 10 months ago #10485

GG

's Avatar

Thank you!

I'll reach out on Wednesday
6 years 10 months ago #10474

Study Session

's Avatar

Armando, Garian, HD and LH,

I hope you all can see this reply. We usually meet between 7 pm and 8 pm EST. The objective for the study sessions is to review the Rita book in details.
We go through the Knowledge Areas, Process groups, and the related ITTOs. We aim to try and reinforce each other's understanding and memorization of the materials.
We will aggressively aim to meet a minimum of 3 sessions each week and make a commitment to each other that we will schedule our exams no later than the 29th of this month. This way, we know that we are in this together and we are serious! 6 is the maximum number of study partners for this group but if it ends up being less, we will still proceed with the same level of commitment and drive towards our shared goal of PMP certification.

If this sounds like something that interests you, please connect with me on skype (MHay14).
6 years 10 months ago #10462

Armando Perez

I am planning to take it Mid May 2017. I could use someone to study with through skype or any other method.
6 years 11 months ago #10354

HD

's Avatar

Hello all,

I am planning to give the exam by mid to end of May, is anyone planning around this time and willing to make a study group??
6 years 11 months ago #10221

LH

's Avatar

Hello,
That method works for me. Could you please send me more info to join. What are the day in the week that you usually meet?
Thank you,
Linh

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login