fbpx

Reply: what should be my approach for next 10 days, 27th March is scheduled date.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : what should be my approach for next 10 days, 27th March is scheduled date.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 1 week ago #10027

Michael Sumaquial, PMP

Just like the others suggested, I also recommend going over as many questions as you can. For me, passing on the first try involved me taking lots of questions and reviewing the answers 3 weeks prior to the exam. 2 days before the exam I started to wind down and let my mind rest a bit. It's important to not let outside things distract you days prior to your exam. Good luck!
7 years 1 week ago #10025

Eric Song

More questions, practice makes perfect .... And To give some advice and my personal experience... focus on situational questions.. I passed my exam today and 95% of my exam were situational... I didn't get one question like the input output questions formated in the simulator... Not that u won't get them but it's the 'best to do next" questions that are hard. Remember to read what the question is asking and where In the process the project is... Sometimes Change Request Might be a good answer but ur not quite there in the process...

Good luck...
7 years 1 week ago #10012

Scott Gillard

One option:

Prepare your quick notes/crib sheet for when you start the exam. I created a formula/ theory cheat sheet and would re-write it daily so that I could use the tutorial time of the exam to write it cold. This really helped me as there were a ton of formula questions on my exam and it's not always A=B+C and then it asks for A. Often the question would be you A and C and ask for B. By having them written down I didn't have to think. I would plug in A and C into the formula and whip out answer B.

Some people like to to the ITTO chart as theirs. Each person has their own thing.
7 years 1 week ago #10011

Manish Abhyankar

Hello PMP Champions
Could you please guide me for next 10 days study plan. I am taking exam on 27th March.
Currently I am doing question and Mock Practice test only from PM Prep Cast.
Please suggest....

Regards
Manish

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login