fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on first attempt today-Thanks to PM Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on first attempt today-Thanks to PM Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 weeks ago #9902

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Rinku Agarwal,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and posting your lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you to prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
7 years 3 weeks ago #9901

Rinku Agarwal

I passed my PMP exam today with proficient in all process group except in closing where I got moderately proficient . I typically do not write in any forum, but I decided to write for PM Prepcast. I decided 3 months back to take PMP certification. After searching for many courses:online, offline, onsite, I decided to take PM Prepcast online course and I am glad I made that decision. Lessons by Cornelius were extremely helpful for me to understand the PMBOK. I read PMBOK cover to cover once and then revised it after I listened to PM Prepcast. I didn't use any other study material for preparation. I started my preparation 2 months back. I have a full time job and got hardly 3 hrs in evening when I am totally tired to study for PMP. PM Prepast podcast was very very helpful, I listened to the podcast everyday while driving to work and back. Now that the exam is over I am going to miss Cornelius voice during my drive and his favorite ending quote "until next time " :) . I also took the exam stimulator and I would suggest everyone to defiently take practice test or some simulators for exam prep. The exam stimulator helped me gain confidence in what I was learning from PMBOK. I learnt by heart 47 processes and although I tried to remember all ITTOs it was impossible for me to recollect all of them. I really liked what cornelius stated in his lessons " do not learn ITTO, but understand why they are there and what they do". During exam I used his tricks and tips to crack many of the questions. I found PM precast exam stimulator to be a very good indicator of how well one will perform in the actual exam. However some of the exam questions were far more simple than PM exam simulator. Now that I have completed the exam I also totally agree with what Cornelius says " schedule the exam date " once I scheduled the exam date I was able to concentrate and work towards PMP prep more seriously.
I also want to let you all know that my application was audited. I never believed when Cornelius stated the audition is random and I was fully confident that I will never be audited as I have the highest education and my experience is very directly related to project management. But here I see, the moment i clicked submit document I see my application was selected for audit randomly . PMI is very strict in audit process so lesson I learnt never input any information in the application for which you may not get support if you application is on audit. PMI will not accept any changes in the application once audit has started. I was able to provide all audit documents within a week and PMI approved my application in 1 day after they received my documents.
I hope my experience will help future prospects in their PMP exam. I would say if you are here , you are at right place. Study delicately and yu will be able to crack PMP in first go. With this I say good bye to PM Precast I am going to miss Cornelius Fichtner and PM Prepcast. All the best

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login