fbpx

Reply: Reviewing Questions on PMP Exam & practice exam with proficiency grading

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Reviewing Questions on PMP Exam & practice exam with proficiency grading

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 1 month ago #9872

Fenil Shah

Eric,

The real exam is very user friendly with options like 'Review All' etc ... where you can view all the questions that are 'marked' or any incomplete answers. You will also be able to directly go that question by double clicking the question from the 'review' window.

I'm not sure I understand your question about breakdown correctly properly but there is no fixed structure, the first question can be about quality and the last question about project charter (if that's what you were asking).
Good luck !
7 years 1 month ago #9867

ERic Song

So doing some practice exams and the ability to go back and check answers you might have marked as "read again" is a pain.. (clicking the back button 200 times to get to question 1).

is it like this on the real exam? huge time waster if it is...

Also... which practice exams show the same breakdown as the real exam? (by Process breakdown Proficiency)? Does th ePM Prepcast one show these results? I am thinking about thinking about buying it.. my exam is 2.5 weeks away.

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login