fbpx

Reply: Question ID 13000

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question ID 13000

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9586

Jonathan Hebert - Admin

Dear MG,

Thank you for contacting us. The most efficient way to leave feedback about one of the questions in the PM Exam Simulator is to use the live feedback feature.
On your results report you can click on any question and review it. At the bottom of the page you will see a blue button that says Live Feedback.

Clicking this button will open up a dialogue box that will allow you to leave one of our PMP support help desk members your feedback and you will not have to wait an extended period of time, as sometimes happens on the forum posts. Of great concern to us, is that people type in complete questions, which most often results in the post not being approved and deleted as this exposes our questions, which is our intellectual property. I hope you can understand, we don't want our questions made public.

Please open the report from the question you mention, click Live feedback and a ticket will be generated. We can therefore keep track of the question in our help system and it won't get lost in the forum.

I will be deleting this post for the reasons I mentioned about intellectual property protection.
7 years 2 months ago #9584

MG

's Avatar

Should the answer for question ID 13000 be storming or performing? I believe it so performing but the answer is storming and I don't believe that so please can anyone confirm?
Thank you

Also I am finding differentiating between conflict resolution techniques smithing and compromising, any advice on how to differentiate them and in which situation it would apply. Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login