fbpx

Reply: What key words to look out for in exam questions?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What key words to look out for in exam questions?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9638

Christian Winter

Hello Steven,
I had the impression that the questions (and answers) in the MockExam (Exam Simulator) are longer than the ones I have seen in the real exam. I used a big screen at home, during the exam the screen was much smaller but the font was very large. I had to scroll sometimes. Loosing focus was not an issue - I read all the text.
You should pay attention especially if the question is asking for the right or the wrong possible answer. I remember some cases where I was wondering for the BEST right answer, but in fact questioned asked for the wrong answer. So I lost some valuable time ...
7 years 2 months ago #9401

Steven McClaugherty

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what type or kinds of key words that I should be looking for and keep in mind when working through the mock exam questions and for applying on the real exam? How do I use these key words to help eliminate answers or to find the right answer when they appear? I have also tried reading the last few sentences of the questions to save time, but I find that I may be missing something in the context, and end up reading the entire question.

On a side note, I noticed on my last mock exam that I became very tired quickly after an hour of reading of the questions, not to mention, of trying to keep focus after staring at the white background of these questions. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Thank you very much!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login