Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Response from PMI

Response from PMI 2 years 8 months ago #9256

• Pankaj
  • Pankaj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Default Response from PMI
Received following response from PMI regarding my PMP application:
You may proceed to the next step of the application process – payment. However, please note that your application is still subject to further review or audit.
Is it the normal response I should expect for my application?

Response from PMI 2 years 8 months ago #9258

• Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
  • Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM's Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
Hi Pankaj,

Yes, this is a standard PMI® response. Only after you pay, you will know whether your application was randomly selected for an audit, or you are be given a green light to proceed to schedule your exam.

Regards,
Stan
Regards,
Stan

Response from PMI 2 years 8 months ago #9260

• Pankaj
  • Pankaj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Stan, was reading on net and some people posted that they received response like "your application has been reviewed and accepted " so was not sure.
By the way I went ahead and made payment and received eligibility ID after few min.

Response from PMI 2 years 8 months ago #9294

• Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
  • Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM's Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 41
Hi Pankaj,

Glad to hear. So you are good to go. Good luck!
Regards,
Stan
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...