fbpx

Reply: PDUs through the PMP Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDUs through the PMP Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9268

Cornelius Fichtner

Tereza,

And I completely forgot to mention that I also have a video that explains the PDU rules and requirements in detail... Please visit www.project-management-podcast.com/index...pdu/pmis-pdu-secrets and take a moment to watch this. Once you've seen this you will know most everything about earning PDUs.
7 years 3 months ago #9250

Cornelius Fichtner

Tereza,

Lazard is correct. PDUs cannot be earned through the exam simulator. It is "only" an exam prep tool that does not provide the required 'structured learning' that PMI requires for earning PDUs.

Visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/pdus/earn-agile-pdus where we offer The Agile PrepCast, which qualifies for PDUs. I also recommend www.pm-podcast.com/pdu where you can earn PDUs from listening to free podcasts.
7 years 3 months ago #9246

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Hello Tereza,
The response to your question is no. You can only accrue pdus when you have passed your PMP. Please read ccrs.pmi.org for areas of earning pdus.

Best regards
7 years 3 months ago #9245

Tereza Todorova

Hello,
I passed the PMP exam on October 31st and used the PMP Simulator through this website. It was a very helpful tool and I highly recommend it.
Question: is it possible to get any PDUs since I used the PMP Simultor?

Thank you!

Tereza

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login