fbpx

Reply: PMP Simulator Exams Getting Progressively Easier?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Simulator Exams Getting Progressively Easier?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9241

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Peter,
Wishing you best of Luck.
Cheers
7 years 3 months ago #9237

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Dear Peter,

You are really on a good track. Please relax, remain focus and review the questions or concepts you are getting wrong. Run other mock questions and confirm your performance.

You are already there. Stay focus but don't overload yourself.

Awaiting your congratulations message on the 29.

Best regards
7 years 3 months ago #9233

Peter Huang

Hi Everyone,
I'm preparing for my PMP exam and am scheduled to take it next Thursday (12/29).
I've been taking the simulator exams and have been doing OK.
Exam 1: 79%
Exam 2: 79.5%
Exam 3: 84%
Exam 4: 82%
Exam 5: 85.5%

Question to those who've taken the simulator exams before: Do you think the exam difficulty lessens with each one?
It seems generally I'm improving my score - however, I am unsure if it is whether the exam content itself is easier or I'm improving my knowledge/learning.
That first exam was really tough for me. It felt like almost all the questions were these essay-like situation questions and the following tests did not have as many.

I'm also finding that even as my scores progressively improve, there are quite a number of questions where I'm almost at a total loss when I first come across them ((like "Juran's trilogy" or "Force Majeure" or "Force Field Analysis" for example).
So there's an element of I'm not sure if I'm just guessing better haha.

Anyway - PMP holders who've used these simulator exams - do you guys feel that your scores correlated well with your passing the exam?

(just wanted to do a reality check on myself).
Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login