fbpx

Reply: Need a moderator to throw light on my scores

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need a moderator to throw light on my scores

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9165

RAJAT GUPTA

Sorry!!
7 years 3 months ago #9152

RAJAT GUPTA

Sure, thanks Michael!
7 years 3 months ago #9151

RAJAT GUPTA

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. Thanks again Corni (hope you don't mind a new name) :)

[Note from Admin... actually, I do mind.]
7 years 3 months ago #9144

Jonathan

's Avatar

Your scores are just under what we consider, and our feedback data supports, is a good place to be and that is scoring 80% or above.
If you would like, and have a Skype account, I can review some of the questions you got wrong and don't understand why your choice was incorrect. Alternatively and probably easier is to use the Live Feedback feature when reviewing your exam reports and leave us feedback for any questions where you aren't clear with why you got it wrong, or why you got something right that you completely guessed at.
7 years 3 months ago #9143

Michael Sumaquial, PMP

Hi Rajat!

You are moving in the right direction! :) You are getting closer to achieving your goal of passing the PMP...I suggest keep taking lots of questions prior to taking the exam and reviewing your wrong answers. When you start to consistently score in the 80's, you are in good shape to pass the exam. Good luck, and all the best!
7 years 3 months ago #9142

Cornelius Fichtner

Rajat,

The moderators do not have access to your scores. In fact, nobody but you has access to your detailed results.

I looked at the simulator statistics page and I think that your scores are find. You are on the right track. Our statistics show that students who have a score of 70%-80% have an 81% chance of passing the exam in their first try.

To see all the details, please log in to the simulator, click on "My Statistics" in the top menu and then click on the "Exam Feedback" tab. Here you can see how others fared on their real exam and how you compare. We show both the stats for the current simulator (stats are still "young") as well as those for Sim 1.0.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login