fbpx

Reply: Exam update

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam update

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9030

Hazra Hadee

Thank you Scott. :)
7 years 3 months ago #9020

Scott Gillard

Awesome! Congrats!
The more I understood the process, the more easier the exam will get.

That's the key. Memorizing definitions doesn't work. Understanding how things go does, and it's a lot less stressful.
7 years 3 months ago #9011

Hazra Hadee

For the exam it self I did a data dump of all the 47 processes which I practiced every week and could write it in 5 mins. Wrote all the formulas in 5 mins. That was the first 15 mins of before the exam. Writing down the processes at the beginning, for me, helps to check if there are questions on what comes next. Rather than trying to think the process in mind, I can refer to my notes and complete it. This for me worked well. Even for situational questions, I used this flow to try to determine the next course of action.

I was surprised to find very little EVM, EMV and network diagram type of questions. That just means that the exam I got had less may be others doing the exam had more. My advise, be prepared on all topics. Please don't give less importance to any topic. Please remember the intention is not only to pass the exam, but also to perform well as a PMI Project Manager. The more I understood the process, the more easier the exam will get. I will post my studying tips in the appropriate forum.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login