fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulations

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulations

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 6 months ago #555

Robert Lassu

In the end I wrote 5 of these simulated exams. While they provided some benefit I would not recommend this product. Ultimately I believe that I gained more benefit from the sample questions provided through various channels by Cornelius and the end of chapter exams in the "most famous" PMP prep workbook.

Should I be asked, I would recommend trying ReadySetPass simulations as they are the one suggested here.

Good luck.
14 years 6 months ago #519

Anis Malouche

Robert
Thank you for your feedback regarding this product, there is a lot of low quality pmp exam simulation on the market.

I'm also presently in the process of selecting a product, so please if any can advice which will be the best choice this will help.

Thank you,
14 years 6 months ago #518

Robert Lassu

In late July I purchased the PM PrepCast and the FlashCards and began my studies for my exam (12 September). At the same time I also purchased PMPExamSimulator from their .com website of the same name. I just went through my first simulation and although I "passed" the simulation I didn't have high confidence. To sum up why;
- there were many repeat questions,
- answers were listed on two lines only and in a few instances the answer obviously went longer but was cut off
- in the listing of the results of questions answered incorrectly there were several questions that showed "my answer" and the "correct answer" as the same

I have written to their support asking for them to address these concerns.

I'd like to know if anyone has experience with this software and am looking for comments on experiences with the ReadySetPass simulator.

thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login