fbpx

Reply: answered but marked questions on the PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : answered but marked questions on the PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 4 months ago #8925

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

No, there is no impact on result leaving marked questions that you have answered.
Mark
7 years 4 months ago #8924

Hazem Ibrahim

Thanks Sir, but I ask about marked and ANSWERED question, if I left them marked is there any impact on the exam RESULT?
7 years 4 months ago #8921

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL

Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar

Hello,

Sorry, there is an impact please. Since PMI does not blame you for incorrect response it is not advised to leave a question without response. It is strongly advised to respond all the questions. The trick is to use your first respond if you are not sure. As you are moving apply your first intention and mark the question for review so that you can come back and have a better reflection and now apply the correct response.
There is no harm to respond questions, so do your best to do not miss any questions.

Hope the above is helpful

Best regards and good luck.
7 years 4 months ago #8920

Scott Gillard

No. There is no impact. The system only looks at your answers.
7 years 4 months ago #8919

Hazem Ibrahim

Dears, Is there any impact on the PMP exam result if one left the marked questions without unmarked them and end the exam? I just wanna to confirm as I remember that I read its has no impact on the result and no need for unmarked them

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login