fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Best Practice tests

Best Practice tests 7 years 4 months ago #8751

• Sivakumar Mathanagopalan
  • Sivakumar Mathanagopalan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am still preparing and iam wondering how and where do i start taking Mock exams. I have no clue where to start. Can someone here help?

Best Practice tests 7 years 4 months ago #8753

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

Best Practice tests 7 years 4 months ago #8754

• Michael Sumaquial, PMP
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I suggest PM Simulator by PM Prepcast. That is what I used for mock exams and I found it very helpful. Good luck.

Best Practice tests 7 years 4 months ago #8755

• Bonnie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I've done both PMTraining, and PM Prepcast simulators. The PMTraining is only 1000 questions, but the interface is better, and the reporting capability is much better showing you where you stand. The PM Prepcast seems to have more of the nonsense questions that you see on the actual exam, strangely written things,
I answered all 1000 questions on PMTraining, only at about 350 for Prepcast.
BTW there is a big difference in cost for the two, PMTraining is about half of what Prepcast is.
Each one of them seem to have questions that stir my interest to challenge the answers. At PMTraining they had a question where the PM was receiving resumes for a position that would be on his project and his cousin sent a resume. Seemed like obvious Nepotism to me, and easy PMI no no. But they say it is allowable because the PM was not in the hiring position, so it's okay to forward his cousins resume. Then there is the EAC quesstion I posted yesterday, hoping someone can give me their view.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login