fbpx

Reply: PMP application Worksheet

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP application Worksheet

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 1 month ago #9767

Genevieve Ikwuka

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for replying and apologies for the late response. I have submitted my PMP application which have been accepted, payed and now at the stage of being audited. From experience, please advise on what am suppose to do this stage cause i really do not understand the requirements.

Please see below the audit requirements

Will appreciate your quick response

Regards
Genevieve Ikwuka

Introduction to Audit
Thank you for your interest in a PMI certification. PMI must ensure that practitioners who obtain the certifications have met requirements that reflect the evolving profession. One way in which PMI works to maintain the integrity of its certifications is to conduct candidate audits.
As stated in the Credential Handbooks, all eligible applications are subject to audit. Your application has been selected to participate in the Certification Audit. Upon successful completion of the audit, candidates will be able to move to the next step in the application process. The information that you provide to PMI in the candidate audit is confidential, and should only be discussed with the PMI certification department and your immediate managers or supervisors that are required to assist in experience verification.
Your application falls under the following category:
PMP, Category One Candidate
Category One Applicants:
• Verifying Bachelor's/equivalent university degree.
• Verifying your Project Management Experience.
• Verifying 35 contact hours of Project Management Education.

Submission of the Experience Verification Form(s)
A manager, supervisor, or colleague who is intimately familiar with the experience on your application is required to review your Experience Record and then complete the Experience Verification Form. After they verify, they will put the completed Experience Verification Form and Experience Record in an envelope, sign his/her name over the sealed flap of the envelope, and return the envelope to you via in person or by mail. If one person is verifying multiple projects for the same company, they can fill out one form and initial or highlight on the Experience Record the projects that they are verifying. Faxed or scanned forms will not be accepted as the forms need to be placed in a sealed and signed envelope for security purposes. No substitutions will be accepted.

Documenting the 35 hours of Project Management Related Education
Documentation for each course submitted for meeting the 35 hours of project management education outlined in the attached Education Record. To properly document these activities you must include a certificate, transcript, or letter of attendance from the company, Registered Education Provider (R.E.P), school, or institute that provided the training. The courses submitted must have learning objectives that are directly related to the project management profession. No substitutions will be accepted.

Documenting educational background degree (Bachelors, Masters, or PhD only)
A copy of your degree or transcript from the educational institution where your Bachelors, Masters, or PhD (or global equivalent university degree) was earned is required.
Completed audit forms can be sent back to PMI via regular or postal mail to the address below. PMI will not accept faxed or e-mailed audits. Upon receipt, the Certification Audit Team will process your audit expeditiously. If PMI requires clarification from you during the course of processing your audit materials, a representative will contact you directly.
PMI Global Operations Center
14 Campus Blvd., Newtown Square, PA 19073-3299 USA
Tel: +1-610-356-4600 (Option 8 from phone menu)
The GOC Service Center is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. US Eastern time (EST), Monday through Friday, and will follow the United States holiday calendar.
Fax : +610-356-4647
E-mail : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Do not include partial submissions, as that would be considered an automatic fail of the audit. The date that the audit materials are received and processed at PMI is the completed audit date, and no other documents will be accepted after that date.
If you are unable to complete the audit within the required 60-day time frame of the audit, PMI can grant you an extension of 30 days. If the audit is not completed during the 60- or 90-day time frame, or you fail the audit due to partial or inaccurate submissions, you will not be eligible to move to the next step of the application process, examination. In the case of a failed audit, a partial refund will be issued. After the required waiting period before you reapply, you would need to submit another application, forms, and payment, and your application will be re-audited.
Thank you for your cooperation. Below this letter, you may find some frequently asked questions and answers that may assist you. If your questions are not addressed, please contact your local service center. If you are located in the Asia Pacific region and require assistance, you may contact the Regional Service Center. Please note that
7 years 4 months ago #8764

Ahmed Amin

There are no constraints on the validity of the 35 PDU hours. so they are valid and you can proceed submitting your application.
7 years 4 months ago #8747

Genevieve Ikwuka

Dear Cornelius,

Am still in the process of preparing for my PMP exam but due to my commitments to long working hours (10 hours per day) , time is not permitting to finish the prep cast . I acquired the study materials in April and yet have not finalized my study. I have obtained my 35 PDU.in August 2016 but have not prepared my PMP application worksheet. Am ready for the exam and in the process of filling my PMP application online and i feel there is a gap between when i obtained my 35hrs PDU . Does this affect my application in anyway or do one have to obtained the 35hours PDU and apply immediatedly?
Am a bit scared cause is my first time

kind regards

Genevieve

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login