fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Application Questions

PMP Application Questions 7 years 5 months ago #8688

• bob smith
  • bob smith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,
I'm preparing my PMP application and I have a few questions.
1) What is the time range for the 4,500 hours of PM experience? I've seen different sources say 5 years, 6 years, 7...I couldn't find a clear answer on the PMI site.
2)During an internship I preformed some PM activities. Can those hours count towards the 4,500 hour requirement?

Thank you!

PMP Application Questions 7 years 5 months ago #8692

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
hello bob,
I highly recommend that you go through the PMI PMP handbook , it contains very useful information and will answer all your inquries.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

PMP Application Questions 7 years 5 months ago #8694

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
the time frame of the considered experience is the last 8 years from the date of the application. actually this information ins not included on the PMI exam handbook ,I got it directly from PMI online assist. for your second question actually no one can advise you about the application assessment criteria, I suggest you contact PMI directly via their customer services
www.pmi.org/about/contact
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login