fbpx

Reply: My Longest Marathon completed....Passed PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My Longest Marathon completed....Passed PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8650

Satya Sitharam Nandiraju

Hi Henry

First thing not to do is memorizing ITTOs. Unnecessarily, it consumes your cache. I didn't get any single direct ITTO question. All questions were scenario based and tricky. Definitely, prep-cast helps you for better preparation but can't ensure for pass. Please carry pleasant mind and attempt all questions with best effort. Read until last word in question carefully. Even if you think you are lagging behind time, don't get panic, do best till last second. Only two key success factors a part from preparation are

1. State of mind during exam
2. Understanding question properly

All the best!!!!!!! get back with good news...
7 years 5 months ago #8639

Henry ILO

congrats. Pleased what lessons leaned would you advice me as i am also going for the 2nd attempt.For now i have memorized the 47processes well and the formulas. Do i need to do same for ITTOs? How situational are the situationals still on real life? Did the 1800 prepcast test questions help?
7 years 5 months ago #8575

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Satya,

Congrats on passing the exam! Look forward to seeing your lessons learned.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 5 months ago #8567

Satya Sitharam Nandiraju

Hi All

Happy to say...certified as PMP today on my 2nd attempt....I worked on many simulators...can say Prepcast is no1....most standardard one. Soon I will share my experiences.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login