fbpx

Reply: Re-schedule an exam date Vs. the eligibility period and expiration date

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Re-schedule an exam date Vs. the eligibility period and expiration date

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28659

Harry Elston

Ask PMI. If you never ask, the answer is always "NO."

Harry
2 years 4 months ago #28658

Anonymous

's Avatar

I think the answer is too late, but for those of you who come across this post, no, you cannot register for an exam date later than your eligibility date, even if you have already made a first attempt.
7 years 5 months ago #8574

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Go to www.pmi.org/about/contact and select the region in which you live to get the right contact number.

Mark
7 years 5 months ago #8573

Muhammad Zimran

May I have their contact in order to ask them
7 years 5 months ago #8560

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Muhammad,

I would contact PMI and just ask them. My guess is that they will not allow you to extend beyond the 1 year deadline but you just need to contact them and explain your situation. In the meantime, I would be studying and planning to pass the exam on Nov. 3rd.

Mark
7 years 5 months ago #8550

Muhammad Zimran

Greetings,

I took the PMP course on September 2015. I would like to ask you about the information I found below before I decide what to do.
I was wandering if it is ok to re-schedule the PMP exam having in mind that the exam eligibility period is one year from 10th of November 2015 as mentioned in the examination eligibility page of the handbook. Would it be acceptable by the PMI or not!? Please note that I have took the exam first time on January this year and I failed. Now I have scheduled myself to take the exam for the second time on November 3rd however I believe I am still not ready.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login