fbpx

Reply: Please critique my project management experience hours and domain breakdown

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Please critique my project management experience hours and domain breakdown

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8491

Hari Gopisetty

Thanks for the input, Mark. I'm putting finishing touches to my project descriptions - they just seem incomplete no matter how much I massage them to get my message across. 550 char sure is a challenge. I'd love your input on the project descriptions as well; I'll send you a note soon. Thank you for offering to have a look at it.
7 years 5 months ago #8490

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Hari,

I don't see any issue with how you've entered your hours. It is also critical to include clear descriptions of your role in the different phases of each project. For each project description you only get 550 characters so you need to make those count. Don't use complete sentences. Use fragments or phrases like you would on a resume. That will allow you to provide more detail and descriptive information in each. If you wish to share them with me I could take a look for you. I provided my email below.

Mark
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 5 months ago #8489

Hari Gopisetty

I am just about to submit my PMP application. I did the best I could to estimate the number of hours I spent on each of the 5 domains for each of the projects. Any input on glaring omissions or mistakes are appreciated.

Thank you.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login