Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Group

Study Group 2 weeks 3 days ago #8481

• Melissa Ayres
I am prepping for a second attempt at the cert exam. I was not prepared for the first attempt and have learned that solo study is not a benefit for me. Is there anyone in the Stafford VA area that is interested in creating a study group?

Study Group 1 week 2 days ago #8538

• ken kussman
I haven't taken the test yet but I am finding it hard to study solo also. I live in the Dallas Texas area. Have you ever used SKYPE ? It’s free and if you have decent internet speed the audio/video works well.
If you are interested, maybe we could talk a few times a week or something to see how we are progressing and talk about the spots giving us trouble. Could give a push to keep each other on track with any timeline we set for ourselves to take the test.

Just a thought, let me know your thoughts.
I have not found any study groups in my area.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Jeremy Raelin, Mary Kathrine Padua, Yasir Mehmood, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP