fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP test prep

PMP test prep 7 years 6 months ago #8412

• Soha
  • Soha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,

I am in the process of studying for the PMP exam. I already completed a few of the quizzes and a simulated exam. I've been studying the last three to four weeks. However, I would like to partner up with a fellow test taker and review some of the content weekly or whatever scheduled seems to work that person. also, I live in Pleasanton CA does anyone live near by me or in San Jose?

Is anyone interested? :unsure:

Thank you,
Soha

PMP test prep 7 years 6 months ago #8416

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Siha,
Good Luck with your studies and exam prep.

you can check the below thread, agroup of people were looking for partners taking the exam in October.

https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/kunena/pmp-exam-discussion/4801-anyone-taking-the-exam-in-oct-2016#8378
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login