Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP test prep

PMP test prep 2 months 2 weeks ago #8412

• Soha
Hi All,

I am in the process of studying for the PMP exam. I already completed a few of the quizzes and a simulated exam. I've been studying the last three to four weeks. However, I would like to partner up with a fellow test taker and review some of the content weekly or whatever scheduled seems to work that person. also, I live in Pleasanton CA does anyone live near by me or in San Jose?

Is anyone interested? :unsure:

Thank you,
Soha

PMP test prep 2 months 2 weeks ago #8416

• Ahmed Amin
  • Thank you received: 43
Hi Siha,
Good Luck with your studies and exam prep.

you can check the below thread, agroup of people were looking for partners taking the exam in October.

https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/kunena/pmp-exam-discussion/4801-anyone-taking-the-exam-in-oct-2016#8378
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®