fbpx

Reply: Question about Entreprise Environmental Factor updates

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question about Entreprise Environmental Factor updates

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8410

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Mak,

You can find many OPA and EEF examples on pages 27-29 in PMBOK 5th Edition. Examples of specific EEF items that may be updated in the Develop (pg. 273) and Manage (pg. 279) Project team processes are listed in 9.3.3.2 (pg 279) and 9.4.3.2 (pg 285) respectively. I think if you look at the process descriptions you should see why those updates to EEFs could be made. I think I had more trouble just keeping straight which processes had OPAs and EEFs as inputs and ouputs. I've attached a couple images of what I did to help me see the patterns relative to all of the processes and process groups. Hope it helps.

Mark
Attachments:
7 years 6 months ago #8404

Mak Thomas

Hello. I will take the PMP exam on 29 September 2016. I have taken five mock exams (78-81% constantly) and ITTO exam (80.5 %). I wish I can pass the exam.
I notice that I always select the wrong answer of the question related to EEF and OPA.
As I remember, EEF is something that the project should follow, while the OPA is something that can be used by the project team. Any typical example of EEF and OPA I can reference?
Second, I do not understand why the EEF can be updated in two processes: Develop Project Team and Manage Project Team, why?
Thank you.
Good luck to all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login