fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Partner needed

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8207

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Hazem Ibrahim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I scheduled my PMP Exam on 12 /12 /2016 , as I stay at remote place in Egypt (away from the local chapter) I'm in need for one or more study partner .My local time is GMT +2 and I'm available online all the day and up to 12.00 am. I'm on leave now for the PMP exam so I have a large time for studying. I use PrepCast video, Rita book,And Ihave also Andy crowe & head first prep-books.

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8263

• Prachi Agarwal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Hazem,

I am in USA CST time zone. You are 7 hours ahead of my time. I am using the same books & simulator for my preparation. I am also on leave and planning to give PMP in Mid NOV 2016. We can co-ordinate my time 10 AM - 4 PM USA CST. If time works for you let me know.

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8268

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
This will be about 3.00 am to 9.00 am my time zone which I suppose to be sleeping , however I will let you know if any change occur in my study plan.

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8270

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
however Prachi we can still get a mutual gain from being in that tough material together, providing me by your E. mail will help me sending regular notes, reports, conclusions about what I reach to in my studying, actually real problem now is how to link the ITTOs together as I believe it is impossible to learn them by heart and it even don't worth anything in our real practices, I almost reached to some key entrance to that secret and with many other things which helps to digest that vast amount of knowledge and of course you will have somethings to guide me as well. my mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8271

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Sorry Prachi, I just missed the right adjusted time zone in my previous reply , according to your study schedule it will be between 5 pm to 11 pm my time here and this will meet my study time as well. you're welcome and let us kick off this tough game

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8278

• Prachi Agarwal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Great. I have emailed you :-)

Study Partner needed 7 years 6 months ago #8366

• Sonia Fernandes
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Prachi im in CST too. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login