fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Are PM PrepCast Modules 1 - 3 content included in the PMP exam?

Are PM PrepCast Modules 1 - 3 content included in the PMP exam? 7 years 8 months ago #8143

• Ayalkebet Shiferaw
  • Ayalkebet Shiferaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Will there be any direct exam questions or none at all out of the following PM Prep Cast modules 1, 2 and 3.

Module 01 Introduction & Project Management Basics
Module 02 Project Influences and Life Cycle
Module 03 Processes, Process Groups & Knowledge Areas

I have been spending a lot of time on it and wonder if it is worth it.

Are PM PrepCast Modules 1 - 3 content included in the PMP exam? 7 years 8 months ago #8146

• Michael Sumaquial, PMP
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi Al,

I highly recommend going over those modules as well as all the other modules. Having passed the PMP on my first try, I can say that all of the modules are critical and give a basic overview to get you started. Studying in great detail a PMP prep book that Cornelius recommends as well as PM Simulator really helped me. Best wishes and good luck.

Best,

Michael

Are PM PrepCast Modules 1 - 3 content included in the PMP exam? 7 years 7 months ago #8169

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Yes, I agree. all modules are important and advanced modules will be building on the knowledge you acquire from previous modules.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login