fbpx

Reply: In Despirate Need of a Study Partner

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : In Despirate Need of a Study Partner

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8093

Surya Dhakal

Hello Dana:
My name is Surya Dhakal. I live in Atlanta. Well, I am planning to take my PMP exam around within 5-6 weeks time period. I still need to schedule my exam. But first, I want to have ENOUGH SMART, AND WISE CONFIDENCE to tackle THIS GREAT LIFE CHANGING PMP marathon. I know, there are so many MENTAL hassles, hurdles, tricks, and trade offs. Well, I have just bought this 1800 questions simulator, and am busy practicing questions every day. I still need to start Test 1. But before Test 1, have seen a lot of work to do. Well, at least, I am my way to Test one, as you can guess now by reading these words. Perhaps from next week, I will be moving to test 1,2.3.... 9.

How far, what level are you in your PMP marathon? What is your plan for it? What kind of study plan, method and strategy do you have or having you now? Perhaps, we can exchange our lesson learned tips, tricks, and trade offs for study and test both. If is it ok with you then we can exchange each other's ideas, tips via email. My email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sincerely,

Surya
7 years 7 months ago #8089

Dana M Anderson

's Avatar

Great!
Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can coordinate schedules.

Dana
7 years 7 months ago #8071

Nirupam Banerjee

's Avatar

I am also planning to appear at the pmp certification within August' 31. I want to be your study partner.
7 years 7 months ago #8039

Dana M. Anderson

's Avatar

Thanx Cornelius.

Will be spending the weekend in an air-conditioned public library cozied up with my PM StudyCoach, PMP Formula Study Guide and 106 Questions.....(ugh!)

Dana
7 years 7 months ago #8025

Cornelius Fichtner

Dana,

I have asked our marketing team to include your search for a study partner in our upcoming PMP Exam Tips newsletter. It will be sent out on Sunday and goes to about 50k recipients. I'm sure we'll find someone... ;)
7 years 7 months ago #8024

Dana M. Anderson

's Avatar

Hi,
I recently invested in the PrepCast and am beginning to feel my self-motivation depleting.

I am on session 5, only reaching 68% in my tests, so I would like to reach out to anyone who plans to take their exam within the next 8-10 weeks. Sincere accountability goes a long way.

I don't see recent posts to this blog (less than 1 year), but I thought I'd send this out with the hopes that Karma will be in my favor.

In the name of professional achievement, I remain,

Sincerely,
Dana

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login