fbpx

Reply: Exam Application Form

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Application Form

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10311

Ahmed Amin

the 35 PDUs do not expire, they can be used in the re-submission.
6 years 11 months ago #10309

Mohammed Alkahtani

's Avatar

Do you need to get new the 35 PDU or you can use the previous one .
7 years 7 months ago #7965

Rahul Kakkar

Hi Senthil,

Looks like your eligibility period to re-take the exam is over. I guess you have no choice but to re-apply fresh.
7 years 7 months ago #7958

Senthilkumar Pachai

Hi,

When i contacted to PMI customer care , they are saying to fill the new form. please see below the response

"Thank you for contacting PMI Customer Care.
Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility window from the date that their application is approved to pass the PMP examination. Your eligibility period expired on 07 Feb 2016 . If your one year of eligibility lapses and you do not pass the exam you will be required to submit a new application to begin another year of eligibility. The full exam fee is applicable."

Please help me.
7 years 7 months ago #7955

Rahul Kakkar

Hi Senthil,

You do not have to re-apply if you have not crossed your one-year eligibility period (which starts from the time your application was accepted). You will have to pay the reexamination fees though.

For further details, please see page 33 of the PMI handbook.
7 years 7 months ago #7951

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Senthil,
I do not believe you need to apply again. Your application was already approved and you can take the test up to 3 times, within a year, I believe. No need to get the 35 PDU's . You already did that. You just need to decide how much time you need to prepare and then schedule the exam again. Be sure to give yourself enough time to study but it is good to schedule the exam which helps motivate you to prepare / study.
Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login