fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: opportunities after PMP certification

opportunities after PMP certification 7 years 7 months ago #7940

• Salman Khalid
  • Salman Khalid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Kindly share your success stories after getting PMP certified.

opportunities after PMP certification 7 years 7 months ago #7946

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Salman,

I recently recorded an interview for The Project Management Podcast with Niraj Kumar titled: Benefits of PMP Certification Explained . In this free interview we discuss exactly what you are asking about, so I recommend listening in.

IMPORTANT: The above link does not yet work, because the interview will only be published in 1 week from today. So you're going to have to wait for a few days before you can hear it.

Here is what the interview includes:

Is PMP certification worth it? According to Niraj Kumar ( www.leadproje.com -- www.linkedin.com/in/thenirajkumar ) the answer is an emphatic yes!

He not only says that the PMP salary you can expect is greater on average, but he also found many other PMP certification benefits. Having a shared vocabulary and enjoying a completely different and often steep career path are just two of them.

So if you are either already PMP certified or thinking about it and wondering about the value of PMP certification, then this interview is definitely for you. Niraj and I explore the benefits of being or becoming a PMP from various aspects.

Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login