fbpx

Reply: I faild the exam and i dont know what to do

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I faild the exam and i dont know what to do

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7929

Jeffrey Tran

's Avatar

Are you finding that Rita's questions are close to the real questions?
7 years 8 months ago #7916

Sherif Mohey

many thanks for all of you i am feeling strong i will not give up - jeffrey tran for the fast track is from the cd my advise is to study rita updated questions also and thats what i will do
7 years 8 months ago #7911

JeffreyT

I am curious to know if you answered the fastrack questions from the cd or just the questions in the book? I am on a very similar studying plan you were on. It is discouraging to see that you got a few BPs after answer over 3000 questions. I am so sorry :(
7 years 8 months ago #7910

Michael Sumaquial, PMP

Hi Sherif,

Although I passed the PMP on my first try, I had a strategy in place just in case I failed. If I failed, I planned to continue to study at high volumes to prepare for taking the exam 2 weeks later. I recommend doing something like that...keep your information fresh and build on it prior to your next exam...Here is a link to my lessons learned.. www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php/art...ichael-sumaquial-pmp
Also, I think 70% passing rate on your sample exams are too low; 79-89% range on practice exams are optimal. Hope this helps. You can do it!!

Best,
Michael
7 years 8 months ago #7909

Deborah Waitzman

's Avatar

Hi Sherif and Annie,
It's good to have company. I have failed twice and was going to give up after the January change; but, as the saying goes, "third's a charm".
Some folks are better CBT test takers, some people get short ?'s on the PMP. Both times I had very long paragraphs and a lot of formula and critical path diagrams to draw. Sometimes test nerves take over. There can be a lot of factors.
Since you used Fast Track and took PrepCast twice, you were beginning to get repeat questions. My only advice would be to review missed and correct questions, understand exactly what was right and what wasn't and why.
On a different note; I had to pass 7 exams to become a licensed Architect. I passed 2 of 7 1st time, 3 of 7 the 2nd time, 1@3X and the last one 4X. :cheer:
Take a breather, dust yourself off and, as Annie said, if you want it...Go for it and don't look back! :)
All my kindest wishes and best of luck.
Debby
7 years 8 months ago #7906

Sherif Mohey

Yes mark i studied pmbookv5 for 2 times also i solved the fast track questions after that i solved 8 exams of PrepCast two times. With score 70% at least. I did not know what happened in the exam but i thought iam answering right but finally i got 2 MP and 3 BP. The three BP initiation planning excuting. I dont know what to do next i need to try again

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login