fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Query regarding the project management certification for fresher

Query regarding the project management certification for fresher 7 years 9 months ago #7771

• Aditya majumdar
  • Aditya majumdar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi , I am new to the IT industry and i wanted to build my career in the project management field.Can u please suggest me which certification should i go for ? CAPM or PRINCE2? I am from India. so which certification has good career?

Query regarding the project management certification for fresher 7 years 9 months ago #7777

• Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Aditya,

Primarily, it depends in the industry, the company you work and the country where you at.

PRINCE2 is popular in the UK, Australia and other UK colonies while PMP is generally practiced in US, Asia and Europe.

I had the PRINCE2 foundation exam 2 years ago and passed my PMP Certification last year. I found both useful but I like the presentation and structure of PMP more.
Enan Lim
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login