fbpx

Reply: 7 weeks for Exam, Tensed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 7 weeks for Exam, Tensed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 9 months ago #7711

Riyaz Ahmed

I want to go through 1 more time with Rita and take few free mock exams and planning to buy from PREPpcast
7 years 9 months ago #7710

Riyaz Ahmed

thanks Rahul, will do so.
7 years 9 months ago #7694

Michael DeCicco

Riyaz, you should consider taking two or three more full length exams. They might be something you have to purchase from a reputable source. 80% is a great goal. If you cannot do that, then focus your attention of your mistakes to really get the understanding and continue to ask questions on this forum.
7 years 9 months ago #7693

Rahul Kakkar

Hi Riyaz,

I think you're fine and on the right track. Do spend time on analysing your mistakes by classifying it against the topics / modules you're making the most mistakes in. This way, when you plan to revise, you'll know what to focus on and spend time building up. Mostly important, don't stress yourself out :). Let us know if we can be of anymore help.
7 years 9 months ago #7692

Riyaz Ahmed

Hello,
I scheduled my exams in Aug 3rd week. Finished Headfirst, Rita and PMBOK too. Now taking few mockup exams of 30/50/100 questions. In those exams I could able to score 65-70% and planning to go through Rita 1 more time as I know these marks are not sufficient. Mid of July i will buy PREPCAST questions and take the mock exams.
I scored 63% and 67% in free PREPcast mock exams.
Is my plan looks fine/Am I in right track or i have to change. please suggest.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login