fbpx

Reply: Anyone taking the exam in Oct 2016?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Anyone taking the exam in Oct 2016?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8654

Michael Thompson, PMP

Anyone taking their exam in November, please feel free to email me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I am open to any and all forms of study ie in person, skype(voice/chat), email etc.
7 years 5 months ago #8652

Henry ILO

Hello and congrats John. Please any advice? Taking mine soon. Any need to memorize the ITTOs? still more sceneio-based questions right? id the mock tests help? Any advice is most appreciated.
7 years 5 months ago #8648

John Chelikuzhiyil George

Hi Guys , I have passed my PMP test with 3P and 2MP,If you have any questions please feel free to ask and thanks a lot for your support
Thanks
John
7 years 5 months ago #8642

Henry ILO

i Sonia, have you written? If so any advice on itos ? Did the pm-prepcast test help? If you yet to write then my contact as study partner is +2348093107550 [whatsapp], This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Cheers
7 years 5 months ago #8640

Henry ILO

congrats Jessie. Please what lessons leaned would you advice me as i am also going for the 2nd attempt.For now i have memorized the 47processes well and the formulas. Do i need to do same for ITTOs? How situational are the situationals still on real life? Did the 1800 prepcast test questions help?
7 years 5 months ago #8584

Jessie

's Avatar

I also passed the PMP exam recently and am willing to help and answer any questions anyone has!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login