fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam cleared on 15th June - Thanks Cornelius/PMP Prepcast Team

PMP Exam cleared on 15th June - Thanks Cornelius/PMP Prepcast Team 7 years 9 months ago #7654

• GOPADI HATHWAR
  • GOPADI HATHWAR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

A big thank you to the PMP prepcast team and specially to Cornelius. I was tired of listening to his voice after all the prepcast videos but thanks to his videos I was able to clear the exam with 2P and 3 MP. I was able to clear the exam after 8 weeks of preparation. So for those who are just starting or starting late its possible.
I was scoring above 80 % on all the exams and that gave me the confidence that I can do it on the actual exam.
During the exam though I was not very confident but it all worked out in the end.
Keep at it and you will do well.

Regards,
Dhiraj

PMP Exam cleared on 15th June - Thanks Cornelius/PMP Prepcast Team 7 years 9 months ago #7655

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Dhiraj,

Congratulations on your success! It would be great if you could take out some time and post your lessons learned for future aspirants.
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login