Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Cancelled projects on application

Cancelled projects on application 5 months 3 weeks ago #7590

• Matt Mcdonnell
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I'm in the process of filling out my application, and I was wondering about putting a cancelled project on my application. The project was initiated, had a charter, and a budget, and got as far as the planning stages, before my company's priorities changed, and it was put on hold permanently. Given the work I did on the project, can I list that as experience, even if it only includes the first three process groups?

Thanks,

Matt

Cancelled projects on application 5 months 3 weeks ago #7603

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi Matt.

I would include it. You don't have to work on all phases of a project for it to be included in the application.

Tracey
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®